There are loads of celebrations to learn in FIFA 21 and everyone has their own favorite. If you want to act like France’s superstar young striker, here’s everything you need to know about how to do the Mbappe Little Brother celebration in FIFA 21.
From classics like the knee slide to more modern celebrations like the dab, there are loads of different options to show your excitement after you’ve scored a goal in FIFA 21.
Kylian Mbappe has his own celebration in which he folds his arms in a particularly flamboyant way and, unlike some other signature celebrations, it can be done with any player.
How to Do Mbappe Little Brother Celebration in FIFA 21
No matter which player you’ve just scored with, you can do the Mbappe Little Brother celebration by holding L2 and double tapping circle if you’re on PlayStation 4 (hold LT and double tap B on Xbox One, hold LZ and double tap A on Switch).
The player will run off to just outside the box and pull off the move that Mbappe has made famous.
However, if you’re using the Frenchman himself and have just scored, just press X if you’re on PS4, A if you’re on Xbox One, or B if you’re on Switch.
Pressing that button with any player will do their signature celebration, and that’s how it works with Mbappe.
- If you score with Mbappe, press X on PS4, A on Xbox One, B on Switch.
- With anyone else, hold L2 and double tap circle on PS4, hold LT and double tap B on Xbox One, hold LZ and double tap A on Switch.
That’s everything you need to know about how to do the Mbappe Little Brother celebration in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 5 (TOTW 5) Predictions
- FIFA 21 Next-Gen Launch Set For December; Upgrade Is Free, but No Cross-Play Between Generations
- FIFA 21 FUT Swap: How to Get FGS Swaps Tokens & Players
- FIFA 21 Guide Wiki
- FIFA 21: How to Complete Rulebreakers Mukiele Objectives