Beginning on Sept. 30, Animal Crossing: New Horizons players will be able to experience Halloween and other Fall-themed festivities on their islands. If you’re wondering what else comes with the new update, here’s a list of everything new that’s coming to the Animal Crossing October update next week.
Prepare for Halloween
Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ October Update
The entire month of October will be finished off with a bang thanks to the Halloween Night Celebrations on Oct. 31, and you will need to be prepared for the event… with candy of course.
You can go on over to Timmy and Tommy’s store and they’ll have the candy on the shelves for you to purchase. You want to make sure to stock up because you’ll need candy for Halloween night.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Save Your Game
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get a Kitchen
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Can You Jump Across Rivers & Up Cliffs? Answered
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Sleep
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Island Life 101 Service Explained: How to Get It & What It Does