Beginning on Sept. 30, Animal Crossing: New Horizons players will be able to experience Halloween and other Fall-themed festivities on their islands. If you’re wondering what else comes with the new update, here’s a list of everything new that’s coming to the Animal Crossing October update next week.
Prepare for Halloween
Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ October Update
The entire month of October will be finished off with a bang thanks to the Halloween Night Celebrations on Oct. 31, and you will need to be prepared for the event… with candy of course.
You can go on over to Timmy and Tommy’s store and they’ll have the candy on the shelves for you to purchase. You want to make sure to stock up because you’ll need candy for Halloween night.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Gets Hello Kitty and Sanrio Items in March
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Super Mario Themed Items Are Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Festivale Float