Today Amazon announced that it would be joining the cloud gaming wars with a brand-new streaming service of its own. Called Amazon Luna, the service lets players enjoy all kinds of games on platforms that you may already own, such as your computer or smartphones.
It’s very similar to the other services out there such as Google Stadia and Microsoft’s xCloud. The company even revealed the Luna Controller, which was built specifically for Amazon’s cloud gaming service that’s powered by Cloud Direct tech –it’s definitely eye-popping.
But we can’t help but notice how the new Luna controller looks pretty similar to the Switch Pro Controller, and I’m not the only one that thinks so.
Let’s check out some of the reactions of the new streaming service –and its controller– on Twitter, shall we? Some of these tweets were just too hilarious not to share.
“Kids! Stop fighting! You’re both being annoying right now.”
Purple sells. That’s the color of royalty, duh.
- Ubisoft Renames Uplay+ to Ubisoft+; Coming to Stadia and Amazon Luna
- Grab Some Switch Exclusives for $40 During Amazon Prime Day Sale
- Amazon Cancels Multiplayer Shooter Crucible After Rocky Launch
- Amazon Announces New Cloud Gaming Service, Luna
- Xbox One X’s Sales Rank Has Risen Over 400% on Amazon