When you start your journey in Batuu, you will have to pick a side. The First Order, or the Resistance. If you choose the anti-authoritarian rebels, the Resistance, all the power to you! Whether you side with the Stormtroopers or the rebels, you will be able to experience a full quest line. This guide will tell you how to join the Resistance in The Sims 4’s Journey to Batuu— it’s not as simple as it sounds.
How to Join Resistance in
When you’re trying to do missions for the First Order or for the Scoundrels, it’s quite simple. Locate the character with the marker above their head. However, the Resistance doesn’t operate that way. You will first need to make your way over to the Resistance Encampment.
Once there, locate any Resistance member and start making your Sim talk to them. Ask the NPC about the Resistance. You will be told to use the code “Ignite the Spark” when talking to any Resistance member. Select the same Sim and click on “Ignite the Spark.”
You should now be able to complete your first Resistance mission! Doing this will earn their trust and allow you to continue working on their side.
That’s all you need to know about how to join the Resistance in The Sims 4’s Journey to Batuu. Hopefully you’re loading your game up now to go and join them yourselves! Your Sim is sure to make a valuable addition to the fight against the First Order. Search on Twinfinite for some more great guides, or check out any Sims-related content below.
- The Sims 4 Cottage Living Just Announced: Farming, Animals, And More
- The Sims 4 Unveils New Dream Home Decorator Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Electronic Arts Boasts Strong Financial Results as The Sims 4 Passes 33 Million Players
- The Sims 4: Paranormal Review – Bonehilda’s Return and More