The use of replay technology to challenge calls is increasingly becoming a feature of many different modern sports. That includes basketball, which in turn means it’s now a feature of the 2K series that players can take advantage of. Here’s how to challenge a call in NBA 2K21.
How to Challenge Calls in NBA 2K21
Before we get started, let’s first clarify exactly which sorts of calls can actually be challenged. Basically, anything that doesn’t immediately stop play and cause the ref to blow his whistle is unchallenged. You’re only able to challenge a decision that the ref has made after play has been brought to a halt.
Now, as for the process itself, all you need to do is hit the View Button on Xbox, Minus on Switch, or Touchpad on PS4.
The game will then automatically ask if you want to challenge the call, or call a timeout since a timeout it is initiated by pressing the same button.
Both options will actually consume one timeout, but a well-placed challenge used at the right time could make the difference between victory and defeat in a closely-contested game. Remember, you have a total of seven timeouts to use in every match.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. And as always, if you can’t find an answer to a question you have then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to give you a hand.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds NBA 2K21, Football Manager 2021, and More in March
- NBA 2K21 Turns the Neighborhood Into an Entire City for Next-Gen
- NBA 2K21 Adds WNBA MyPlayer & Online Modes to Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Removes MyPlayer Pie Charts & Adds 24 Takeovers for Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Improves Movement & Contact for Next-Gen; PS5 Gets Exclusive Controller Features