How to Play Co-Op Multiplayer in Avengers Game
On the main menu next to the campaign button, click on the Avenger’s Initiative section. It’s important to note that playing the multiplayer modes will have major spoilers for the main campaign.
The multiplayer section of the game takes place directly after the campaign so be sure to play through that first if you don’t want to be spoiled on any major plot details.
After you load into the game, you’ll be able to access the war table, which will allow you to queue up for different multiplayer missions. From here, click on the mission you want to do, and it will load you into matchmaking.
If you do not want to matchmake, you can turn it off by hitting the Square/X button on the hero selection screen. From this menu, you can also invite your friends to play.
Hover over the empty hero slots and click X/A to invite your friends. Avengers currently allows for four-player co-op.
Only one person can be a hero at a time, so be sure to coordinate who wants to play as Iron Man or the other heroes. There is a wide variety of game modes to play through, so take some time to become familiar with your favorite heroes.
You’ll also want to check your gear level to make sure you won’t have too much trouble in the mission itself. Always be checking your gear to make sure you have the best stuff equipped for the job.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about how to play co-op multiplayer in Marvel’s Avengers. For more tips, tricks, and guides, you can check out our extensive and ever-expanding Avengers Wiki.
- Marvel’s Avengers Gets Next-Gen Capabilities Overview Trailer
- Marvel’s Avengers Getting a Big XP Rework; Cosmetics Will Be Slightly Easier to Get in the Future
- Marvel’s Avengers: Hawkeye DLC Coming in March Along With Next-Gen Version
- Marvel’s Avengers’ Next Deep Dive Will Detail Hawkeye’s Story Update & Current-Gen Versions
- Kate Bishop Detailed for Marvel’s Avengers With Release Date