Developed by Supergiant Games, Hades is a brand new action roguelite game from the studio and it’s finally out of early access and now available on Steam, Epic Games Store, and the Nintendo Switch. Like any other roguelite game, there are a few different weapons you can play with, along with a whole plethora of abilities that you can mix and match to create a unique build. Here’s how to unlock all weapons in Hades.
Unlocking All Weapons in Hades
At the time of writing, there are a total of six weapons that you can unlock in Hades, though it’s possible that Supergiant could add even more down the line. We’ve listed all of them down below, along with their unlock costs:
- Stygian Blade: Default weapon.
- Heart-Seeking Bow: Costs 1 Key.
- Shield of Chaos: Costs 3 Keys.
- Eternal Spear: Costs 4 Keys.
- Twin Fists of Malphon: Costs 8 Keys.
- Adamant Raid: Costs 8 Keys, requires all other weapons to be unlocked first.
As mentioned in the descriptions above, you’ll need to use Chthonic Keys to unlock all of the weapons in the game. These can be obtained by playing runs and entering chambers with the Key symbols on the doors, or by trading with the Wretched Broker to see if he has any up for trade.
After that, just as you’re starting a new run, enter the room with Skelly to find all of the weapons lined up at the sides. Head over to the weapon you want to unlock, then press the R button to grab it, assuming you have enough Keys on you.
Since Chthonic Keys are considered permanent unlocks, you’ll be able to grab all of the weapons eventually as long as you keep at it and keep playing.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock all weapons in Hades. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- This Funk Cover of Hades’ Tartarus Boss Theme Totally Rips
- This AGDQ 2021 Hades Speedrun Made Me Feel Inadequate All Over Again
- Hades’ Endgame Content Does What Dead Cells Could Not
- Hades Speedrunner Beats the Game in 8 Minutes
- Hades Review – You Can’t Tell Me What To Do, Dad