At the very beginning of Genshin Impact, players will have the decision to make of ‘Selecting a Twin.’ These twins are the main protagonists of the game, and as such, your choice will determine which one of them you’ll take control of and follow. In this guide, we’ll talk you through which twin you should choose in Genshin Impact.
‘Select a Twin’ in Genshin Impact Explained
The ‘Select a Twin’ choice as previously mentioned will simply determine which of the characters you’ll be in control of. Whichever you choose will become the game’s main protagonist, and the other will be the one you’ve got to go in search of.
In terms of which twin is the ‘correct’ choice, you’ll be pleased to know that there isn’t a right or wrong choice here. The only real difference that this choice makes in terms of your gameplay experience is the appearance and gender of the character you’re in control of. Otherwise, the twins play the exact same, and don’t have different gameplay functions or features that you’ll miss on by choosing the other.
As such, simply choose the twin that you prefer the look of, or the gender that you want to play as in the game. Outside of that, there’s nothing else to really worry yourself about.
That’s everything you need to know about Genshin Impact’s ‘Select a Twin’ choice at the beginning of the game. Hopefully, you’ll feel a little more prepared to make this decision and enjoy the rest of what the game has to offer.
For more tips, tricks, and general information on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows the Beautiful New Character Rosaria in Action
- Genshin Impact Has Made Over $1 Billion on Mobile, Zhongli & Xiao Listed as Most Popular Characters Since December
- Genshin Impact Bug Allows Players to Farm Regional Resources Way Quicker than Before