If you’re looking to get yourself some easy Battle Pass tiers, then you’ll be delighted to be reminded that it’s Thursday and a whole bunch of weekly challenges are about to drop. One of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 week 4 challenges players to ‘Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries.’ While this might sound difficult on the surface, it’s actually pretty simple, so we’ll run you through it.
Hacking Stark Robots at Stark Industries in Fortnite
First things first, you need to know where Stark Industries is. It can be found in the northeast section of the map in, taking the space where Frenzy Farm used to be. We’ve circled it on the map below, although the game already makes it clear where the location is.
Once you’re here, head to the Stark Industries building itself in the northeast, and you’ll find a bunch of Stark Robots patrolling the area. To hack a Stark Robot, simply shoot it until it is downed and crawling around on the floor.
Now, run over to it and press and hold X on Xbox One, Square on PS4, Y on Switch, or E on PC to hack the Stark Robot. Wait until the wheel has completely filled around your button prompt to finish the hacking process.
What Hacking Stark Robots Does
After you’ve finished the hack, the Stark Robot will get back to its knees, but will no longer see you as a target. Instead, it’ll follow you around the map, dealing damage to any other player or hostile that it sees. It’s pretty handy!
- Fortnite Season 5 Event: Zero Point Event Release Date, Leaks & More
- Fortnite: Visit Different Restaurant Kitchens (Week 14 Challenge Guide)
- Fortnite: Where to Harvest Fruits & Vegetables (Week 14 Challenge)
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 Challenges: Release Time, How to Complete, XP & More
- Fortnite: Where to Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park & Craggy Cliffs