10. Valhalla – Halo 3
Our first iconic Halo map is the big team dream, Valhalla. Set on the picturesque Ark, the map is both incredibly gorgeous and lore rich. However, most importantly, it is a reasonably big size for multiplayer shenanigans.
Valhalla is essentially where you go when you want to have huge, chaotic multiplayer games where you can fly around in a Banshee or wreak havoc in a Scorpion.
With towering bases on each end of the map, the large space between them becomes a dangerous battlefield especially since Spartan Lasers and Sniper Rifles are available for use.
- Secretlab Partners With Capcom to Produce a Monster Hunter Rathalos-Themed Chair
- Halo Infinite Campaign & Multiplayer Launches Together Early December; Anniversary Controller & Limited Edition Console Also Announced
- Halo Infinite Forge and Campaign Co-Op Will Be Post-Launch Updates
- Take an Extensive Look at Halo Infinite’s Multiplayer Technical Preview
- Halo Infinite Multiplayer Overview Covers Customization & the Academy