10. Valhalla – Halo 3
Our first iconic Halo map is the big team dream, Valhalla. Set on the picturesque Ark, the map is both incredibly gorgeous and lore rich. However, most importantly, it is a reasonably big size for multiplayer shenanigans.
Valhalla is essentially where you go when you want to have huge, chaotic multiplayer games where you can fly around in a Banshee or wreak havoc in a Scorpion.
With towering bases on each end of the map, the large space between them becomes a dangerous battlefield especially since Spartan Lasers and Sniper Rifles are available for use.
- Halo Infinite Gets New Screenshots Showing PC Aspect Ratio, Field of View, & Options
- Halo Infinite Will Support Multiplayer Cross-Play and Cross-Progression
- 343 Industries Goes Deep Into Music & Sounds of Halo Infinite in Latest Insider
- Halo TV Series Headed to Paramount+ Streaming Service
- Halo Infinite’s Sandbox Team Goes Over Weapons, Vehicles, Damage Types & More in Inside Infinite