10. Valhalla – Halo 3
Our first iconic Halo map is the big team dream, Valhalla. Set on the picturesque Ark, the map is both incredibly gorgeous and lore rich. However, most importantly, it is a reasonably big size for multiplayer shenanigans.
Valhalla is essentially where you go when you want to have huge, chaotic multiplayer games where you can fly around in a Banshee or wreak havoc in a Scorpion.
With towering bases on each end of the map, the large space between them becomes a dangerous battlefield especially since Spartan Lasers and Sniper Rifles are available for use.
- Can You Replay Missions in Halo Infinite? Answered
- Is Halo Infinite Down? How To Check Halo Infinite Server Status
- Halo Infinite Co-Op Campaign: Release Date, How to Play & More
- Is Halo: Infinite’s Campaign Open-World? Full Halo Infinite Map Size
- What Does the Shroud Screen Do in Halo Infinite & When Does It Come Out?