10. Valhalla – Halo 3
Our first iconic Halo map is the big team dream, Valhalla. Set on the picturesque Ark, the map is both incredibly gorgeous and lore rich. However, most importantly, it is a reasonably big size for multiplayer shenanigans.
Valhalla is essentially where you go when you want to have huge, chaotic multiplayer games where you can fly around in a Banshee or wreak havoc in a Scorpion.
With towering bases on each end of the map, the large space between them becomes a dangerous battlefield especially since Spartan Lasers and Sniper Rifles are available for use.
- Xbox Series X/S Halo: MCC Free Upgrade to Add 120 FPS Campaign & Multiplayer
- If You Ever Wanted a Halo Infinite Nerf Gun Covered in 16,000 Swarovski Crystals Right Now is Your First & Only Chance to Get One
- Monster Hunter Film Gets First Full-Length Trailer Showing off Rathalos, Diablos, & More
- Halo Infinite and Monster Energy Offer Double XP Boosts Before Game Releases
- Certain Affinity Confirms Halo Infinite Development Contribution