Animal Crossing New Horizons has tons of different bugs and fish to catch, which you can then use to decorate your island, donate to the museum, or just sell them for a quick penny. Now that October is upon us, the Yellow Perch will be making a comeback to your island until the end of March. If you need some help, here’s how to catch Yellow Perch in Animal Crossing New Horizons, as well as its location, and selling price.
Yellow Perch Spawn Times and Location in Animal Crossing New Horizons
The Yellow Perch is a pretty common fish in Animal Crossing New Horizons, as it’s available for about half of the year. You can find it during these months on your island:
- Northern Hemisphere: October to March
- Southern Hemisphere: April to September
It can be found at any time of the day swimming in the river with a medium-sized shadow. More info can be found in the image below from the Critterpedia.
How to Catch
The Yellow Perch can be caught just like any other fish in the game. All you need to do is whip out your fishing rod and then press the A button to throw the lure in the water. Now, hit A when you see that a fish has latched on. You can always use bait if you’re having trouble with the fish appearing in the river.
Once you finally get your hands on a Yellow Perch, you can sell it to Nook’s Cranny for 300 bells or you can always take it to CJ for 450 bells.
Hopefully, that helped you catch a Yellow Perch in Animal Crossing New Horizons for the Switch. If you need more help catching all of the fishes, you can head over to our dedicated Guide Wiki.
- Nintendo Announces Strong Financial Results But Sales & Profit Decline YoY Due to Comparison With Animal Crossing
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Animal Crossing
- More Free Content Is in Development for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Says Nintendo
- Hokko Life Has a Long Way to Go Before It Can Compete With Animal Crossing
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend