Among Us is a murder mystery game where an imposter is trying to sabotage and kill crew members amidst their attempt to repair their space ship. The title has gained a lot of popularity recently, as players have loved getting together with friends on PC and mobile to try and find the imposter in their group. Here is everything you need to know about how to play with friends in Among Us.
How to Play With Friends in Among Us
Since Among Us is available for both PC and mobile, you have two different platforms that you can play with friends on. In order to get everyone into a game, though, you’ll need to follow a few steps.
How to Invite Friends
Regardless of what platform you’re playing on, the first thing you’re going to need to do is go to the Online section of the game’s menu. Once here, select the option that says you want to start a private session/game.
Private sessions make it so that the only people that can play are the ones that have the room code. This code will generate when you make the room.
Give the code to everyone that you want in the game and they’ll be able to get in by searching it in the Online section of Among Us. Once everyone is inside, it is time to find out which one of you is the imposter.
How to Play With Friends in Among Us:
- Open the Online menu.
- Create a private session.
- Give out the room code to everyone you want to play.
- Have everyone input the code via their Online menu.
- Start the game.
That is everything you need to know about how to play with friends in Among Us. If you’re still looking for more help surviving the Imposter(s), be sure to search the rest of Twinfinite for more guides and general FAQs.
- New Among Us Trailer Teases Official Roles, New Map in Development & More
- Among Us Teases the Return of Tan as the Next Crewmate Color
- Among Us Free on Epic Games Store for Limited Time
- Among Us Is Heading to PS4 & PS5 in 2021; Features Exclusive Ratchet & Clank Skin, Hat, & Pet
- Among Us Airship Map Now Available; Dev Details Future Features