Whether you’re the impostor or a regular crew member, there is a lot planning that goes into playing InnerSloth’s newest murder mystery title, Among Us. Shutting a door in the game is a prime strategy for success and can be the difference between victory and defeat. Here is everything you need to know about how to close doors in Among Us.
How to Close Doors in Among Us
The most important thing to clarify about shutting doors in Among Us is that only impostors can do it. This strategy is great for isolating people and pick them off, allowing you to whittle your enemies down one by one.
Now that you know who can do it, there is still a bit of a process of knowing how to execute this task, though it isn’t difficult. In reality, you really just need to know where to look.
When you are near a door, all you have to do is look at your sabotage button. If you press the button and see an option to close the door, then press it to successful trap someone in a room with you.
Be mindful of when you pull this off, as it’s a dead giveaway who the impostor is if someone sees you do this and you don’t get rid of them without others seeing.
How to Close Doors in Among Us:
- You must be the impostor to close doors.
- Approach a doorway and click on the sabotage button.
- You’ll see an option to close door. All you need to do is click it.
Be mindful of when and where you use this, as it’s painfully obvious who the impostor is if they close a door in front of others.
That is everything you need to know about how to close doors in Among Us. For more guides, tips, and FAQs, check out the rest of Twinfinite.
- New Among Us Trailer Teases Official Roles, New Map in Development & More
- Among Us Teases the Return of Tan as the Next Crewmate Color
- Among Us Free on Epic Games Store for Limited Time
- Among Us Is Heading to PS4 & PS5 in 2021; Features Exclusive Ratchet & Clank Skin, Hat, & Pet
- Among Us Airship Map Now Available; Dev Details Future Features