Spiritfarer allows you to upgrade your ship with a variety of different elements that will help you travel faster, have more building space, and traverse to different areas. These upgrades require various materials you’ll have to find and harvest. One of these materials is known as a “Spirit Flower” that you actually can’t find out in the world. So, here’s everything you need to know about how to get Spirit Flowers in Spiritfarer.
How to Get Spirit Flowers in Spiritfarer
In short, they are obtained once you’ve sent one of the game’s releasable spirits to the Everdoor. These spirits, save for a few, are distinct in the fact that, when first encountered, the shape of their spirit is different than all of the other NPCs around.
Receiving a Spirit Flower is the final result of completing any one of the releasable spirits’ questline. Generally, this involves finding them out in the world, bringing them to your ship, and completing every request they give you until they ask you to bring them to the Everdoor.
Once taken to the Everdoor, you’ll return to the ship alone to see a flower-like indicator on your screen. Follow its direction to the spirit’s house and inside you’ll find a flower.
This flower can now be used to upgrade your ship.
Gwen’s questline is perhaps the easiest to complete since she serves as the sort of “tutorial” companion and the first releasable spirit you’ll encounter.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Step by step, here’s how you get Spirit Flowers
- Acquire a releasable spirit
- Complete all of their requests
- Take them to the Everdoor
- Return to your ship
- Go inside of that companion’s room to acquire their flower
- The Game Festival Launches Tomorrow; Free Demos Include System Shock, Spirit Farer, & More
- Spiritfarer: How to Get Electrum Sheets
- Spiritfarer: How to Start Postscripta Quest (Post-Game)
- Spiritfarer: How to Get Diamonds
- Spiritfarer: How to Get Clear Glass Sheet