Silk in Spiritfarer is one of the many crafting ingredients you’ll eventually need. Specifically, Silk is required to upgrade the Vintage Modernist Desk for Gustav and complete his quest. You’ll also need it for other upgrades, but this tends to be the first time that players will need it, and not know how to obtain it. In this guide, we’ll run you through how to get Silk in Spiritfarer.
Getting Silk in Spiritfarer
To get Silk, you’ll need to first grow Mulberry seed trees in your Orchard. Mulberry seeds can be purchased from Oxbury, which is just past that rocky border you may have spotted on your map.
Once you arrive here, simply buy the Mulberry Seeds from one of the merchants and then plant them in your orchard. You’ll need to water them as you would any other plant, but you can play music to help them grow faster.
When the Mulberry trees have grown and you can harvest the material, the job isn’t quite done yet.
You’ll now need to put the material you got from the Mulberry trees into the Loom on your ship in order to get Silk Thread, which can then be used to upgrade Gustav’s Vintage Modernist Desk, among other things.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to Get Silk Thread in Spiritfarer
- Go to Oxbury
- Buy Mulberry Seeds from the Merchant
- Plant the Mulberry Seeds in your Orchard and wait for them to fully grow
- Harvest the material from Mulberry Trees
- Use the material in the Loom to get Silk Thread
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Silk in Spiritfarer. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game down below.
And if you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment down below:
- Spiritfarer Is Getting a Stunning Physical Edition on PS4 & Switch
- Spiritfarer Sales Hit 500,000 as New Free Content Update Launches
- Spiritfarer Set to Receive Major Updates, New Characters in 2021
- Spiritfarer Review – Don’t Fear the Reaper
- 5 Reasons Why Spiritfarer Deserves Your Attention