Season 5 begins in Modern Warfare and Warzone in less than two days and that means another big update for you to download. So that you can prepare your system for what’s to come, here’s everything you need to know about what the Modern Warfare Season 5 update download size is.
While the update won’t go live until 2 A.M. ET on Aug. 5, it can currently be preloaded on PS4, which is something that is new for Modern Warfare updates. Not only does it let you prepare for the update before Season 5 begins, but it also gives us an idea of how much content might be coming to the game this week.
What the Modern Warfare Season 5 Update Download Size Is
First things first, the exact size of the file for the Season 5 update will depend on the system you’re playing on and whether you’re using the full game or just the free Warzone variant.
Also, much like previous seasons, the overall size of Modern Warfare shouldn’t increase much, if at all, after you’ve downloaded the new update.
As of the time of writing, you’re only able to pre-load the update on PS4, so that’s the only download size we know right now. As the size for other platforms is revealed, we’ll update the info down below.
- PS4: 36.182 GB
- PC: TBC
- Xbox One: TBD
While the PS4 size is the only one that is known right now, you can expect the update download size to be pretty much the same on all systems, most likely differing by no more than a GB or two. We’ll get you the exact figures as soon as we can though.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size
- SuperData: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Tops 2020’s Highest-Earning Premium Digital Games
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Event Is Exactly What Warzone Needs More Of
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Begins Tomorrow, Bringing Night Mode to Warzone
- New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Brings Fixes and Nerfs To Newest Weapons