The struggle to find the perfect loadout is one that every Modern Warfare and Warzone player knows well. Choosing between ADS speed, the right amount of magnification and the perfect reticle is often simply down to preference. However, you’re able to alter the reticle of the standard optics in the game. So that you can make the attachment more accurate, here’s everything you need to know about how to get the blue holo sight in Modern Warfare.
The blue holo sight reticle changes the basic circular one to a small blue dot. It makes it easier to track shots and be accurate from range. It’s like a smaller version of the red dot but can be used on optics with better magnification.
How to Get Blue Holo Sight in Modern Warfare
To unlock it to be used in multiplayer and Warzone, you’ll have to complete a set of challenges. However, the exact set of challenges changes depending on the optic you’re trying to unlock the reticle for.
For the basic Holo sight in Modern Warfare, which you unlock quickly, you need to complete each of the challenges below to unlock the blue holo sight.
- Get 200 Kills using the Corp Combat Holo Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Corp Combat Holo Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the APX5 Holographic Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the APX5 Holographic Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Get 200 Kills using any Holo Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using any Holo Sight
- Get 3 kills without dying 150 times using any Holo Sight
Each one you complete will unlock a new optic and you have to do them in order. Complete one and it’ll unlock the next, in the order you see above.
Once you’ve completed the last one, select the holo sight from the Optics list in attachments, then scroll over to the Customize tab, choose Reticles, and select the blue dot on the far right.