Microsoft Flight Simulator allows you to freely fly across the entire world with photo-realistic visuals. You can fly over your own home, go check out that country you’ve always wanted to visit, or you know, you can always go to the late Jeffrey Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands. If you really want to go see it, here’s the Epstein Island Location in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Epstein Island Location in Microsoft Flight Simulator
We’re not sure why you would want to go and visit Epstein’s private Little Saint James island, but hey, it’s your game.
Take off from TIST (Cyril E. King Airport) from runway 10 then follow the coastline eastward roughly on a 120 degrees course until you reach the Eastern tip of St. Thomas Island, and you can’t miss it.
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to get off the plane to explore the enormous mansion, but you can at least see how it looks in-game, which is basically like real life.
If you’re having trouble finding it, this is what you’ll see by navigating from the airport and after three to four minutes, you’ll end up seeing the island, which is the second photo down below:
Also, here’s an overhead shot of the area between the airport and the island, –it’s pretty close, as we said.
That blue icon on the west side is the airport and the island on the east with the red pin is Epstein’s island aka Little St James.
Hopefully this guide helped you out with finding the Epstein Island Location in Microsoft Flight Simulator. If you’re looking for even more Flight Simulator guides, you can check out our growing Guide Wiki here or just search Twinfinite.
You can also read our glowing review from our resident Microsoft Flight Simulator expert, Giuseppe Nelva to find out why the game is so good.
And like always, if you have any questions about this guide, feel free to drop a comment down below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Perth Airport Released; Kraków Announced; Steaman, Black Widow, & Zurich Get New Screenshots
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Chongqing City & Airport Review (SamScene3D)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Sukhoi Su-31, Moscow, & Okegawa Airports Showcased in New Screenshots
- Microsoft Flight Simulator BN2 Islander Released; PA28-161 Warrior II Announced
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Twin Otter, CRJ 900, & Brussel Airport Get Gorgeous New Screenshots from Aerosoft