Drop in the Right Spot
Hyper Scape Tips and Tricks
Similar to other Battle Royale games out in the wild right now, the beginning of every match in Hyper Scape starts with the players dropping down into the map via some sort of escape pod.
You’ll notice that there are several different areas to choose from but if you see any locations with bold orange text, those are going to be hot spots for the competition.
Those highlighted locations such as The Line, the Food Court, and Archives are home to rare weapons and Hacks (abilities you can pick up), which leads to them getting crowded.
If you’re feeling risky and want to bet your life for some top-tier weapons, then go for it, but if this is your first time playing Hyper Scape, we would recommend dropping into a location that’s not so popular.
Avoid any huge open spaces and be on the lookout for buildings that have multiple floors and staircases, as these tend to have tons of loot.
- Hyper Scape Launches Season 2 Today With New Weapon, Event, and More
- Hyper Scape: How to Find Memory Shards
- How to Download & Get Hyper Scape on Xbox One
- Ubisoft Battle Royale Hyper Scape Coming to Consoles in August
- Check Out Hyper Scape’s Limited Time Hack Runner Mode in New Trailer