Ghost of Tsushima has a number of weapons and abilities you can unlock, but few are as powerful as the Ghost Stance. Unlocking and then triggering it is easier said than done though, which is why we’re here to walk you through how to unlock and use Ghost Stance in Ghost of Tsushima.
How to Unlock and Use Ghost Stance in Ghost of Tsushima
To unlock and use the Ghost Stance in Ghost of Tsushima, you’ll first need to reach a specific point in the main story.
As you progress through the game, you’ll come to a point where you’ll need to help the character Yuna defend Yarikawa. Upon completion of the mission, you’ll gain access to the special move for regular use.
To trigger it though, you’ll need to kill several enemies consecutively without taking any damage.
Any hits taken will return your counter to zero and prevent you from being able to trigger the Stance.
After gaining enough kills in a row though, a Slaughter symbol will appear and you’ll be able to enter the Ghost Stance by pressing the L3 and R3 buttons simultaneously.
It can then be activated to turn all of your attacks into one-hit kills for a brief period of time.
Time needed: 1 minute.
So, to recap how to unlock and use Ghost Stance in Ghost of Tsushima:
- Reach and complete the mission where you help defend Yarikawa alongside Yuna
You’ll gain the Ghost Stance ability upon the mission’s completion.
- Kill enemies consecutively without getting hit
Each kill will charge up the mode, and a Slaughter symbol will appear after it’s charged.
- Press L3 and R3 Simultaneously
Doing so will activate Ghost Stance, during which all of your attacks will be one-hit kill moves.
Hopefully, this cleared up how to unlock and use Ghost Stance in Ghost of Tsushima. For more on the game, check out our guide wiki. It has plenty of tips, tricks, and info on topics like how to use Guiding Wind and set objectives.
You can also check out our full review of the game to see what we thought of the story, gameplay and more.
- Ubisoft Delays Ghost Recon Frontline Closed Beta
- Ghostface Returns in the Official Trailer for Scream (2022)
- Scream’s Ghostface is Coming To Call of Duty: Warzone & Black Ops Cold War
- Ghost Recon: Frontline Revealed as a Free-To-Play Battle Royale
- Face The Unknown in Ghostwire Tokyo’s Brand New Story Trailer; Coming Spring 2022