Ahead of their official release on Thursday, the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 week 6 challenges have been leaked by dataminer @iFireMonkey over on Twitter. In this guide, we’ll run you through what the challenges task you with doing so you can earn all that XP for your Battle Pass.
As is always the case with the weekly challenges, players will have nine challenges to complete. All of these offer up 35,000 XP, except for the challenge tasking players to search 100 chests, which will earn you 80,000 XP. You can check out the full Fortnite week 6 challenge list below.
All Fortnite Week 6 Challenges
- Deal Damage at Rickety Rig (500)
- Eliminations at Pleasant Park (3)
- Land at the Authority and finish Top 25 (1)
- Gas up a Vehicle at Catty Corner (1)
- Catch a weapon at Stack Shack (1)
- Search Chests (10)
- Search Chests (100)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Salty Springs (7)
- Search Chests at Lazy Lake (7)
Again, it’s a pretty easy challenge list to complete, with nothing that’s going to task you with hunting down hidden collectibles or solving any landmark puzzles as we’ve seen in the past.
Arguably the most interesting challenge on there is the one tasking players with gassing up a vehicle at Catty Corner. This marks the first week that cars have been added into Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3. They’re fairly common on the map, so you shouldn’t have too many issues tracking one down and taking it over to Catty Corner to get it fueled up.
Week 6 XP Coins
Thanks to @iFireMonkey, we also know that the following XP coins will be dropping as part of the week 6 challenges. These just give you another avenue of earning XP to level up your Battle Pass.
- 3 Golden Coins
- 4 Green Coins
- 2 Purple Coins
- 5 Blue Coins
That’s everything you need to know on the Fortnite week 6 challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to head on over to our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 3 guide wiki.
- Fortnite Adds Terminator and Sarah Connor Skins to Item Shop
- Fortnite Predator Apartment Location: Where to Visit Predator’s Apartment
- Fortnite Predator Skin: Jungle Hunter Quests Guide
- Fortnite Battle Lab Season 5: How to Get Bosses & Henchmen
- Fortnite Steel Farm, Sunflower’s Farm & Orchard Farmers Market Locations (Week 8 Challenges)