The aspect of collection is one of the most important facets to Borderlands, and trophies and achievements fall well within that desire. With a new DLC pack there are always new trophies/achievements, and while they vary, there is typically a version of doing all the side missions available. This is certainly the case for Bounty of Blood. However, it’s hard to know exactly how many you are in for and where they are, so here’s what you need to know about how to get Helpful Hunter Achievement & Trophy in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood.
As you might have guessed, Helpful Hunter requires you to complete every side mission in the DLC and ties into How the West Was Done that wants all main missions, side mission, and crew challenges done.
How to Get Helpful Hunter Achievement & Trophy in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood
There are 11 side missions to the DLC and they all are easily doable as you work through the story, so you could end up with Helpful Hunter before you even finish the DLC.
The list of side quests and locations in approximate order of when they can be started:
- Miracle Elixer Fixer (The Blastplains)
- Devil Rustlers (The Blastplains)
- Saurdew Valley (The Blastplains)(Requires finishing Devil Rustlers)
- Money Back Guarantee (The Blastplains)
- The Legend of McSmugger (Ashfall Peaks)
- Dirty Deeds (Ashfall Peaks)
- The Quick and the Quickerer (Vestige)
- Of Blood and Beans (Obsidian Forest)
- Lost and Found (Obsidian Forest)
- The Meatman Prophecy (Bloodsun Canyon)
- The Dandy and Damsel (Bloodsun Canyon)
If you’ve already journeyed through some of the DLC, you might notice that the quests for Helpful Hunter appear in just about the same sequence as the order you’d be traveling through the corresponding areas.
In short, to get the Helpful Hunter achievement or trophy
- Complete the 11 side missions which are in the following areas:
- Four missions in the Blastplains. Must finish Devil Rustlers for the fourth to become available.
- Two missions in Ashfall Peaks.
- Go back to Vestige for The Quick and the Quickerer missions.
- Two missions in Obsidian Forest.
- Two missions in Bloodsun Canyon.
That’s all you need to know about the side missions for this guide on how to get the Helpful Hunter achievement & trophy in Borderland 3 Bounty of Blood.
If you’re running through the DLC and are interested in some of the legendary weapons on offer and other guides, head over to our Borderlands 3 Guide Wiki.
- First Borderlands 3 Arms Race Mini-Event Starts Today & Other Changes
- Borderlands 3 Couch Co-Op Returns With 4-Player Split-Screen on PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Borderlands 3: Season Pass 2 Kicks Off With Sizzle Reel Showing New Skill Trees
- Borderlands 3 Season 2 Introduces New Designer & Director’s Cut Game Modes
- Borderlands 3 Next-Gen Upgrade Set to Launch Day-and-Date With New Consoles