Pokemon Puzzle League
If you love Panel de Pon or Tetris Attack, then you’ll love this Pokemon spinoff. Pokemon Puzzle League has the same gameplay as Tetris Attack with a Pokemon skin slapped on top. But don’t take that negatively. Just because it’s Pokemon-themed doesn’t mean the classic Tetris Attack gameplay is any worse.
Fortunately, we already have Panel de Pon on the SNES Online App. But the memorable characters just aren’t there. Sure, some of the more hardcore Nintendo fans are familiar with Lip, but she’s no Ash, Misty, Gary, or Brock.
Besides the most popular characters and Pokemon, there are also tons of brand new ones to include since the original game released during the first gen. The wait has been long enough for a brand new Pokemon Puzzle League game.
- Watch Squirtle Have Fun on the Beach in This Official ASMR Pokemon Video
- Nexomon Interview: Developers Talk Standing Out, Gameplay, Challenging Pokemon Vets & More
- The Final Episode of Pokemon: Twilight Wings Shows off Leon’s Gigantamax Charizard
- Pokemon the Movie: Coco Gets a New Trailer With an Excellent Opening Theme Song
- Summer Superstars Event Now Live in Pokemon Masters, Brings Jigglypuff and Alolan Sandslash