Pokemon Puzzle League
If you love Panel de Pon or Tetris Attack, then you’ll love this Pokemon spinoff. Pokemon Puzzle League has the same gameplay as Tetris Attack with a Pokemon skin slapped on top. But don’t take that negatively. Just because it’s Pokemon-themed doesn’t mean the classic Tetris Attack gameplay is any worse.
Fortunately, we already have Panel de Pon on the SNES Online App. But the memorable characters just aren’t there. Sure, some of the more hardcore Nintendo fans are familiar with Lip, but she’s no Ash, Misty, Gary, or Brock.
Besides the most popular characters and Pokemon, there are also tons of brand new ones to include since the original game released during the first gen. The wait has been long enough for a brand new Pokemon Puzzle League game.
- Pokemon Fans Can Now Find Massive Life-Sized Alolan Exeggutor at Miyazaki Airport in Japan
- Pokemon Pallet Town Fan Animation Just Screams Nostalgia
- Final Episode of Pokemon: Hisuian Snow Is Out Now
- Pokemon Café ReMix Pikachu Milkshakes Coming to FamilyMart Convenience Stores in Japan
- Pokemon Snap (N64) Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Online Next Week