Pokemon Puzzle League
If you love Panel de Pon or Tetris Attack, then you’ll love this Pokemon spinoff. Pokemon Puzzle League has the same gameplay as Tetris Attack with a Pokemon skin slapped on top. But don’t take that negatively. Just because it’s Pokemon-themed doesn’t mean the classic Tetris Attack gameplay is any worse.
Fortunately, we already have Panel de Pon on the SNES Online App. But the memorable characters just aren’t there. Sure, some of the more hardcore Nintendo fans are familiar with Lip, but she’s no Ash, Misty, Gary, or Brock.
Besides the most popular characters and Pokemon, there are also tons of brand new ones to include since the original game released during the first gen. The wait has been long enough for a brand new Pokemon Puzzle League game.
- Pokemon GO Battle League Season 7 To Begin Next Week
- Pokemon GO Season of Legends To Debut New Raids, Events, & More
- Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto Was the Best Pokemon GO Event To Date
- Kanto-Themed Raid Day Coming to Pokemon GO for Pokemon Day
- Pokemon GO Tour Kanto: How To Choose Red or Green Ticket & Differences