The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle has finally arrived, and allows your Sims to channel their inner green finger to help save the environment. They can take on more environmentally-focused careers, vote on neighborhood action plans, and recycle furniture and fabricate new items with the salvage. Here are all the The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle cheats you need to know about.
All Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Cheats
We’ve broken down all of the cheats in Eco Lifestyle into separate sections below so you can quickly and easily find the cheats you’re looking for.
Remember, before you can use any of these cheats, you need to turn on TestingCheats in the console command. This is done as follows:
|PC||Ctrl + Shift + C|
|Mac||Command + Shift + C|
|PS4||All Trigger Buttons at Once|
|Xbox One||All Trigger Buttons at Once|
Once you’ve done that, type in testingcheats on and hit enter. With the input menu now active, you can start entering cheats.
Bits and Pieces Cheats
Bits and Pieces are a new form of currency you’ll need in order to make candles at the candle making station, or to create furniture or eco-upgrade parts at the Fabricator.
- Give Your Selected Sim 500 Bits or 500 Pieces – Shift + Click on Sim, choose ‘Give Bucks’ and then select ‘Bits’ or ‘Pieces’
- Get 50 Bits and 50 Pieces – Shift + Click on Fabrication Machine and click ‘Give Bits and Pieces’
Sims 4 Eco Living Career Cheats
There are two new jobs that come as part of the Eco Living expansion. You can promote or demote your Sim in the career path by using the following cheats.
- Get Civil Designer Career Promotion – careers.promote careers_Adult_CivilDesigner
- Get Civil Designer Career Demotion – careers.demote careers_Adult_CivilDesigner
- Get Freelance Crafter Career Raise & Promotion – careers.promote careers_Adult_Freelancer_Agency_Maker
- Get Freelance Crafter Career Paycut & Demotion – careers.demote careers_Adult_Freelancer_Agency_Maker
Change Eco Footprint
The Sims 4 Eco Living expansion allows you to improve or worsen the eco footprint of your neighborhood depending on the actions you take. These cheats below enable you to change your current neighborhood’s eco footprint between Green, Neutral, and Industrial.
- Green Eco Footprint – eco_footprint.set_eco_footprint_state 0
- Neutral Eco Footprint – eco_footprint.set_eco_footprint_state 1
- Industrial Eco Footprint – eco_footprint.set_eco_footprint_state 2
Change Your Community Space
The expansion also introduces a Community Space which can be changed into a Marketplace, a Community Garden, or a Maker Space depending on what you’d prefer to do. Normally, the community has to vote on this, but you can instantly change your community space by traveling to it, and using the cheat below.
- Change Community Space – Shift + Click on the Public Voting Board at the Community Space and select the ‘Instant Enact Community Space Project (Cheat).’
Eco Living Death Cheats
There are two new ways your Sims can die in The Sims 4 Eco Living, and we’ve got the cheats to kill them in these ways and instantly turn them into a ghost below.
- Death by Fly Attack – traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Flies
- Death by Well-Mixed Bug Drink – traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Beetle
Enact and Repeal Neighborhood Action Plans Immediately
Fancy a change from the Neighborhood Action Plan you initially chose? You can use the cheats below to enact and repeal action plans whenever you see fit.
- Immediately Enact Neighborhood Action Plan – Shift + Click on either the Public Voting Board or the mailbox and choose ‘Instant Enact Neighborhood Action Plan (Cheat)’
- Immediately Repeal Neighborhood Action Plan – Shift + Click on either the Public Voting Board or the mailbox and choose ‘Instant Repeal Neighborhood Action Plan (Cheat)’
Influence Points Cheats
If you’d rather go about voting for Neighborhood Action Plans in a more natural way, you’ll need Influence Points. These are used to vote for different action plans. You can net yourself 15 Influence Points easily with the cheat below.
- Gives Your Current Sim 15 Influence Points – Shift + Click on either the Public Voting Board or the mailbox and choose ‘Give Sim Influence +15.’
Eco Living Skill Cheats
There are two new environmentally friendly skills that Sims can learn and improve upon in The Sims 4 Eco Living. These are Juice Fizzing and Fabrication. Enter the cheats below to max out each respective skill.
- Max Juice Fizzing Skill – stats.set_skill_level AdultMinor_JuiceFizzing 5
- Max Fabrication Skill – stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_Fabrication 10
Sims 4 Eco Living Trait Cheats
- Afizzionado – traits.equip_trait trait_Fizzyhead
- Champion of the People – traits.equip_trait trait_ChampionOfThePeople
- Eco-Engineer – traits.equip_trait trait_EcoEngineer
- Eco Master – traits.equip_trait trait_eco_master
- Entrepreneur – traits.equip_trait trait_entrepreneur
- Influential Individual – traits.equip_trait trait_Nature_InfluentialIndividual
- Master Crafter – traits.equip_trait trait_makerNPC
- Muse of the Maker – traits.equip_trait trait_MasterMaker
There you have all Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle cheats you need to know about. For more tips, tricks, and guides on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Best New Sims 4 Mods of June 2020
- Sims 4: How to Get Magic Beans & What They Do
- Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Install Size
- Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle: How to Build Wind Turbines
- Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle: How to Start Freelance Crafter Career