The long-awaited ARMS fighter, Min Min, has made her way into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as part of the second Fighter’s Pass. And since her long-range attacks are definitely her biggest strength, Smash Ultimate fans are starting to realize just how powerful these ARMS of hers can be, which, of course, has led to memes.
Let’s take a look at some of these memes, shall we?
This first one was me when I first practicing with her and it may even be a new tactic of mine:
This is just perfect:
Those ARMS won’t stop coming :
Just don’t let her have any distance!
That’s really how it is:
“MIN MIN IS BROKEN; FANS WANT HER BANNED.”
She’s the coolest:
- Min Min Is a Long-Range Monster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Smash Bros Ultimate: How to Play Min Min (Moves, Strengths, Weaknesses, Strategies)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update Adds Min Min and More Costumes
- Competitive or Casual, These 15 Super Smash Bros. Stages Are Always Fun
- Min Min’s Addition Changes Everything for Future Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC