EA Sports‘ has seemingly replaced the annual Futties promo with Summer Heat and the objectives players have been ramped up in quality considerably. Today’s focuses on Manchester United’s Bruno Fernandes. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Summer Heat Bruno Fernandes objectives in FIFA 20.
This is a phenomenal card and it’s great that you just have to play to get it. That being said, it’s not easy – you’ll likely have to spend more than 10 hours playing Rivals to just unlock the card.
He’s fantastic in all ways other than finishing and agility, but they’re high enough that using a Sniper chemistry style ensures that they’re not a problem.
How to Complete Summer Heat Bruno Fernandes Objectives in FIFA 20
- Rival 5 – 200 XP & 90 OVR Bruno Fernandes – Win 5 Rivals matches.
- 4×4 Finisher – 200 XP & One Rare Player Pack – Score in 3 separate Rivals matches using players with min. 4* Skill Moves and min. 4* Weak Foot with 90 OVR POTM Fernandes in your starting squad
- Premier League Pulse – 200 XP & 91 OVR Summer Heat Bruno Fernandes – Play 8 Rivals matches with 90 OVR POTM Fernandes and min. 6 Premier League players in your starting squad
- Thread the Needle – 200 XP & One Rare Player Pack – Assist from a Through Ball using 91 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes in 2 separate Rivals matches
- Magician From Maia – 200 XP & One Rare Player Pack – Score and Assist using 91 OVR Fernandes in 2 separate Rivals matches with min. 4 Portuguese players in your starting squad
- Playing for Portugal – 200 XP & 92 OVR Summer Heat Bruno Fernandes with improved 5* Weak Foot – Play 10 Rivals matches with 91 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes and min. 4 Portuguese players in your starting squad.
- Bruno Blast – 200 XP & One Rare Player Pack – Score an Outside of the Box goal using 92 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes in 2 separate Rivals matches.
- Winning Pass – 200 XP & Two Rare Gold Players Pack – Assist using 92 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes in 3 separate Rivals wins.
- Fabulous Fernandes – 200 XP & Two Rare Gold Players Pack – Score using 92 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes in 8 separateRivals wins.
Thankfully, these Summer Heat Bruno Fernandes objectives are significantly easier than the Ferland Mendy ones from last week. The win requirements are lower, and you don’t have to do much with random specific nations or leagues.
You’ll have to use Premier League players in a couple, of which you probably have loads, and you might have to pick up a couple of Portuguese players. The likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Bernardo Silva, TOTSSF Pepe, Nani, and some of the Liga Nos TOTS cards will all be useful for you.
Besides that, it’s a grind to complete all the challenges. That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Summer Heat Bruno Fernandes objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- EA Play Has Over 6.5 Million Subscribers; FIFA 20 Has Nearly 35 Million Players
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Has Over 10 Million Players; FIFA 20 Has Over 25 Million
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- EA Postpones Apex Legends and FIFA 20 Events Due to Coronavirus
- FIFA 20 Cannot Be Taken Seriously as an Esport