The wildlife within the world of Animal Crossing: New Horizons is ever-changing. Depending on the time of the year and time of day, different fish and bugs will be able to be caught. So every time that a new month comes along, there are some creatures that will go away until it comes back to your island, which can sometimes take a very long time.
Now that June 2020 is coming to a close, there are five bugs that will be leaving your Animal Crossing island and will not be available in July. Surprisingly, there are no fish leaving this month, which makes your critter-collecting much easier to manage.
Here are the bugs leaving Animal Crossing: New Horizons in June and how/where you can catch them.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Save Your Game
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get a Kitchen
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Can You Jump Across Rivers & Up Cliffs? Answered
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Sleep
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Island Life 101 Service Explained: How to Get It & What It Does