The wildlife within the world of Animal Crossing: New Horizons is ever-changing. Depending on the time of the year and time of day, different fish and bugs will be able to be caught. So every time that a new month comes along, there are some creatures that will go away until it comes back to your island, which can sometimes take a very long time.
Now that June 2020 is coming to a close, there are five bugs that will be leaving your Animal Crossing island and will not be available in July. Surprisingly, there are no fish leaving this month, which makes your critter-collecting much easier to manage.
Here are the bugs leaving Animal Crossing: New Horizons in June and how/where you can catch them.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All New December Fish & Bugs You Can Catch
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch a Dung Beetle
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Puppies (Puppy Plushies)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Gets Adorable Year-End Trailer Looking Back at Past Updates & NPCs
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Turkey Day DIY Recipes