Super Mario Maker 2 levels are a labor of love. Spending minutes, hours, or even days trying to work on something that may never even get a lot of plays. Well-crafted Super Worlds though are on a whole other level as they can rival the length of full-on Mario games from Nintendo! Let’s look at five of the best Super Mario Maker 2 Worlds that are definitely worth giving a look.
For the record, we’re going to be focusing on traditional style Super Mario Maker 2 Super Worlds that offer an experience similar to a Mario game you might get from Nintendo. I’m not a puzzle lover, or extreme difficulty guy personally, so if you are, this list might not be for you.
Best Super Mario Maker 2 Worlds
Super SharkyGW World – Maker ID: HML-MF9-CPG
Let’s start this list of the best Super Mario Maker 2 worlds off with one of my favorite themes, Super Mario World. I can’t get enough of the Super Nintendo classic and SharkyGW has put together a full-length game that mixes together many of the tools at your disposal when creating levels.
- Super Mario 64 Levels Recreated in Super Mario Maker 2
- Super Mario Maker 2: How to Play Super Worlds, Continue & Search Worlds
- Super Mario Maker 2: How to Create Super Worlds
- The Final Super Mario Maker 2 Update Feels Like a Free Sequel
- Final Major Update for Super Mario Maker 2 Adds World Maker