Seasonal Garden Farmhouse
New Stardew Valley Mods May 2020
Starting off our best Stardew Valley mods of May 2020 list we have likely the most popular mod from last month that offers a massive redesign to the in-game farmhouse.
The mod adds a larger farmhouse featuring cabin layouts with seasonal views, a bathroom, and a small greenhouse. It also adds a rooftop garden after the second house upgrade that serves as a travel hub and additional farm.
The sprites for everything are pretty gorgeous, with lots of soft wood accents and bright green flowers.
Another mod out last month from the same creator Hesper adds new rustic interiors for buildings within the town of Stardew Valley that mimics the design of the new farmhouse.
It includes recolors of the coops, barns, slime hutch, and bathhouse as well as all the interior items and building structures used for the town interiors and spouse rooms.
- Super Zoo Story Dev Addresses Stardew Valley Comparisons
- Stardew Valley’s Creator Isn’t Too Happy With Look-Alike Game
- Stardew Valley Creator Thanks Fans for Sticking With the Game on 5 Year Anniversary
- Stardew Valley Just Got an Official Board Game, and You Can Buy It Right Now
- Stardew Valley Update 1.5 Is Out Now for Consoles