Expanded Children System
New Stardew Valley Mods April 2020
Kicking off the list of the best Stardew Valley mods to release in April 2020, we have one that completely changes how you interact with your kids in the game.
Usually in Stardew Valley, your kids don’t end up being a big part of why you play. They mostly just sit in the house and act as another, slightly more lively, furniture item.
This mod changes that by fleshing out the kids systems, adding in new portraits, dialog, and activities for them.
You will be able to have conversations with your kids, they can have a set schedule for school with Jas and Vincent as well as other daily activities, they can give gifts, and you can even invite them to the movies.
It’s sure to make your children in the game feel more like NPCs and less like inhuman objects.
- Stardew Valley Creator Thanks Fans for Sticking With the Game on 5 Year Anniversary
- Stardew Valley Just Got an Official Board Game, and You Can Buy It Right Now
- Stardew Valley Update 1.5 Is Out Now for Consoles
- Stardew Valley Update 1.5 for Consoles Submitted for Certification, Should Drop in the Next 2 Weeks
- Stardew Valley 1.5 Update Coming to Consoles Early Next Year