Expanded Children System
New Stardew Valley Mods April 2020
Kicking off the list of the best Stardew Valley mods to release in April 2020, we have one that completely changes how you interact with your kids in the game.
Usually in Stardew Valley, your kids don’t end up being a big part of why you play. They mostly just sit in the house and act as another, slightly more lively, furniture item.
This mod changes that by fleshing out the kids systems, adding in new portraits, dialog, and activities for them.
You will be able to have conversations with your kids, they can have a set schedule for school with Jas and Vincent as well as other daily activities, they can give gifts, and you can even invite them to the movies.
It’s sure to make your children in the game feel more like NPCs and less like inhuman objects.
- Stardew Valley Sales Have Exceeded 15 Million Since Launch
- Stardew Valley-Like Monster Harvest Gets Launch Trailer Teasing Farming, Battling & Exploration
- Stardew Valley Cup Is a Challenge Tournament With a $40,000 Prize Pool
- 5 Reasons Stardew Valley Fans Should Keep an Eye on Lightyear Frontier
- Stardew Valley Is Coming to Xbox Game Pass this Fall