The Grassland Pokemon, Virizion, is pouncing its way into Legendary Raids in Pokemon GO. Here’s everything you need to know about the Virizion raid, stats, counters, and more in Pokemon GO.
Virizion Raid Guide in Pokemon GO
Add Virizion to the list of Legendary raids that can be completed by two trainers. It’s Grass/Fighting typing makes it incredibly vulnerable to Flying-type moves. It also takes heavy damage against Fairy, Ice, Fire, Poison, and Psychic-types.
How to Catch Virizion in Pokemon GO
Defeat Virizion and you’ll get the opportunity to catch this Legendary beast. Even though it’s doable with two trainers, you’ll still want to go in there with at least four. As long as you all have solid Flying-types, then this raid shouldn’t be an issue.
Suggested Counters for Virizion
As was just mentioned, any strong Flying Pokemon will quite easily handle Virizion. That means this is quite possibly the only time you’ll see Unfeazant as a suggested counter in a Legendary raid. Of course, you can focus on Zirizion’s other weaknesses. You’ll need more trainers to help you out then.
- Pokemon GO’s Tricky Event Set To Return on April Fool’s Day
- Pokemon GO Springs into April With Tons of Events
- Pokemon GO Battle League Season 7 To Begin Next Week
- Pokemon GO Season of Legends To Debut New Raids, Events, & More
- Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto Was the Best Pokemon GO Event To Date