While it is possible to take on the Arch-Illager in Minecraft Dungeons on your own, it’s far more enjoyable (and less stressful) when you’ve got a friend or two joining you for the ride. To help you team up with your pals, here’s how to play co-op multiplayer in Minecraft Dungeons.
Playing Co-Op Multiplayer in Minecraft Dungeons
Minecraft Dungeons has both local and online multiplayer modes. Depending on which one you want to play, you’ll need to take different steps when you’re on the screen below.
Simply follow the steps below for local co-op, and online co-op respectively.
How to Play Local Co-Op
- When you’re at the campfire screen shown above, simply connect more controllers to your PC or Xbox One.
- You’ll then be given the option to add more Heroes to your party.
- Once everyone has chosen their characters, you’ll be ready to begin your local multiplayer experience.
Playing Online Co-Op in Minecraft Dungeons
- From the campfire screen, select the ‘Online Game’ option by pressing A.
- 2. You’ll now be given a list of any available games that you can join. Any sessions you’ve been invited to, or that are available to join will appear under ‘Game Sessions.’
3. If you’re inviting a friend, simply select them from your friends list and you’ll then be able to invite them.
4. Once they’ve joined your game, simply press the ‘Start Online Game’ button at the top of this menu to begin playing Minecraft Dungeons in co-op multiplayer.
How Many People Can Play in Co-Op?
As noted in the game’s official FAQ, Minecraft Dungeons supports up to four players in both local couch co-op and online co-op.
That’s everything you need to know on how to play co-op multiplayer in Minecraft Dungeons. Keep searching for Twinfinite for all your video game needs.
- How to Get the Baby Moobloom in Minecraft Dungeons
- How to Get the Anniversary Cape in Minecraft Dungeons
- Minecraft Dungeons Max Level Cap & Power Cap Guide
- Minecraft Dungeons Mason & Diamond Dust: Everything You Need to Know
- Minecraft Dungeons Fighters Bindings: How to Get, Stats, Best Farming Locations