It feels like yesterday that EA Sports‘ annual Team of the Season promo began but we’re about four weeks in now and it’s only getting bigger. With La Liga now out of packs, it’s time for the Bundesliga, which restarts in real life this weekend. The squad is incredible and there are some players to earn in objectives too. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Moments Dilrosun objectives in FIFA 20.
This is such a weird card. In some ways, it fits the meta perfectly, but it’s terrible in others. He’s nice and quick, his shooting is better than his face stats suggest with mid 90s for positioning, finishing, and shot power, he’s got 99 stamina, and he’s got near perfect agility and dribbling.
However, he’s got just 81 reactions, low vision, a 2-star weak foot and just 67 composure, which will make him really frustrating to play with.
How to Complete TOTSSF Moments Dilrosun Objectives in FIFA 20
- Academy Action – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Score using Ajax players and assist using Manchester City players in 2 separate Squad Battle matches on min. professional difficulty (or Rivals).
- Blaze a Trail – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Assist and score in 4 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using players with a min. 89 pace.
- Dutch Delivery – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist 2 goals with crosses in 4 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using Dutch players.
- Dynamic Dilrosun – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score a finesse goal in 5 separate Squad Battles wins on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using Bundesliga midfielders with min. 4 star skill moves.
While all of these TOTSSF Moments Dilrosun objectives can be done in Squad Battles, which is nice and easy, the precise nature of them means it’s difficult to naturally complete them while working towards Sabitzer in Rivals.
If you’re using a Bundesliga squad for Sabitzer, the Dynamic Dilrosun and Blazer a Trail objectives should be easy enough, but you’ll probably need to head to SB for the other two.
Thankfully, if you use someone like Quincy Promes, you’ll do the Dutch Delivery and half the Academy Action objectives at the same time, leaving you just needing to sub in a Manchester City player.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Moments Dilrosun objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- EA Play Has Over 6.5 Million Subscribers; FIFA 20 Has Nearly 35 Million Players
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Has Over 10 Million Players; FIFA 20 Has Over 25 Million
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- EA Postpones Apex Legends and FIFA 20 Events Due to Coronavirus
- FIFA 20 Cannot Be Taken Seriously as an Esport