Celebrating is an important part of FIFA 20. For some players, the moments after scoring are a chance to calm down from the stress of the game, see something fun, or even wind up your opponent. So that you can taunt the person you’re playing, here’s everything you need to know about how to shush in FIFA 20.
With FIFA 20 being such a competitive game, with there being so few casual modes, it can be quite toxic, with certain celebrations becoming known as ones that are used to annoy.
The dab, the overly long ones that unlock from season objectives, and the shush can wind up some players to the point that you can get an advantage.
How to Shush in FIFA 20
Shushing is a manual celebration, rather than one that is part of a cutscene that you trigger. When running off after scoring, you can do things like put your arm in the air, swing your arm around, or wave, and the shush is one of these actions.
To do it, you need to hold the right thumbstick right or left. You’ll still be able to control what direction your player is going in, but you need to keep the stick held in the direction to have your player hold their finger to their lips.
You’ll then be able to press whatever button you want to do an actual celebration. You can do one by the edge of the box, run over to the camera at the side of the pitch, or interact with the corner flag. The shush won’t carry over, so you need to make sure you do it before beginning the actual celebration.
- EA Play Has Over 6.5 Million Subscribers; FIFA 20 Has Nearly 35 Million Players
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Has Over 10 Million Players; FIFA 20 Has Over 25 Million
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- EA Postpones Apex Legends and FIFA 20 Events Due to Coronavirus
- FIFA 20 Cannot Be Taken Seriously as an Esport