While CoD Warzone is generally quite a serious battle royale game, you can liven up the battlefield with colored tracer bullets. They’re available in different colors and leave a trail in the direction they’ve been fired. So that you can paint the world a different color as you kill enemies, here’s everything you need to know about how to get tracers in CoD Warzone.
Tracer bullets don’t do a whole lot other than look cool and give you slightly longer-lasting evidence of where you just shot. Since there’s not much of a downside to them though, it’s cool to get them.
How to Get Tracers in CoD Warzone
Since Modern Warfare’s release late last year, you’ve been able to get various colors of tracer bullet, but not all of them are available at the time of writing.
You get them as part of packs in the Store. The packs you need to buy range from 1600 to 2500 and include things like Blueprints, Charms, and Stickers, as well as the tracers.
For example, the newly released Tracer Pack: Purple includes the Stabby Crabby Charm and Stinging Nettle melee item on top of the purple tracers. It’s also worth noting that the tracer rounds in each pack are only compatible with the Blueprints that are included.
Therefore, to get Purple tracer rounds, you need to use the Prototype Omega Uzi or Prototype Alpha Grau which come as part of the new pack. If you use the standard Grau set up or one with the popular barrel, the tracer rounds will not work.
The full list of packs that have been available and the color tracers they included is down below:
- Purple Tracers – Tracer Pack: Purple (1600 CoD Points) (Prototype Omega Uzi or Prototype Alpha Grau)
- Red Tracers – Tracer Pack: Red (1600 CoD Points) (Cerise FN Scar 17 or Red Dwarf M19)
- Blue Tracers – Nikto Operator bundle (2500 CoD Points) (Cerulean Kilo 141 or Blue Dwarf M1911)
- Green Tracers – Tracer Pack: Green (1600 CoD Points) (Snap Dragon RAM-7 or Gangrene .50 GS)
- Pink Tracers – Tracer Pack: Anime (1800 CoD Points) (The Breakup M4A1 or Casanova P90)
While not all Tracer Packs are available in the store all the time, the hope is that Infinity Ward will rotate them in and out, so keep checking back to try and pick up some you missed.
- Double XP Live in Modern Warfare & Warzone This Weekend
- New Warzone Trailer Celebrates Launch of Season 4 Reloaded
- Warzone: How to Get Spotter Scope & What It Does
- Warzone Supply Run Contract Explained
- Modern Warfare: How to Get Warzone Starter Pack & What It Includes