There’s a lot to do in Animal Crossing: New Horizons that can keep players coming back day after day but one of the most important things to keep track of are the bugs and fish that come and go every month in the game.
With that being said, we’ve compiled a list of every fish and bug that’s leaving Animal Crossing: New Horizons at the end of May. You’re going to want to make sure that these are caught before June begins, or else you might have to wait quite some time before you have another chance.
Let’s begin with the Oarfish, shall we?
This gigantic fish is very rare to find in Animal Crossing: New Horizons so if you have yet to catch it since the game launched, we recommend taking the next few days to really try and get it for yourself. Once May comes to an end, the Oarfish can’t be caught until December.
You can find Oarfish in the open sea at any time of the day and it’ll have a large shadow. Once you finally catch it, you can sell it for a whopping 9000 Bells to Timmy and Tommy or just donate it to Blathers over at the Museum –we’re sure he’ll appreciate the gesture.
- Hokko Life Has a Long Way to Go Before It Can Compete With Animal Crossing
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers
- More Seasonal Updates Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons