If you’re going to help Gabe Diaz and the rest of the COGS under your command take down Ukkon and give humanity a fighting chance against the Locust threat in Gears Tactics, you’ll need to know how to rotate your camera to get the best angle of the battlefield. Here’s how to rotate the camera in Gears Tactics.
Rotating the Camera in Gears Tactics
In order to rotate the camera you can press:
- Q – Rotates the Camera Clockwise
- E – Rotates the Camera Counter-Clockwise
Ultimately, the way you rotate the camera doesn’t really matter. You’ll still get the same viewing angle eventually, just going one way might take you a little longer than the other.
Rotating the camera is sometimes necessary to give you a clearer view of the battlefield without buildings or bits of crumbling debris in the foreground getting in the way. It can also be helpful for ensuring that your units aren’t about to run into cover that can easily be flanked by an enemy.
If you’re wanting to just pan your camera across the battlefield, this is simply done by moving your mouse cursor to the edge of the screen in the direction you want to move the camera. When you’re done moving it, move your cursor back into the center of the screen.
That’s all you need to know to rotate the camera in Gears Tactics. Search for Twinfinite for more tips and tricks on the game, or check out more coverage below.
Head over to our Gears Tactics Guide Wiki!
- Gears Tactics Hero Gabe Diaz Coming to Gears 5 on Both PC & Xbox
- Gears Tactics Gets Xbox Series X Trailer Ahead of Console Launch; Major Update Coming
- Gears Tactics Releases on Consoles on Xbox Series X & S’ Launch Day
- XCOM Chimera Squad vs Gears Tactics: Which Game Should You Buy If You Can Only Pick One?
- Gears Tactics Review – Getting the COGS Turning