After 2019’s epic Gears 5, fans of Microsoft’s popular series haven’t had to wait much longer for another dose of chainsaw bayonets and gory executions. Gears Tactics is coming to PC (and Xbox One later in the year) bringing turn-based strategy to the genre for the first time. Complete with a story that sees Gabe Diaz and his crew of COG members take on the Locust horde, and some incredibly compelling gameplay, there’s plenty reason to give this one your attention. Here’s what Gears Tactics preload and unlock times are.
Gears Tactics Preload Time
All you need to do is ensure you’ve pre-ordered your copy of the game if you’re buying it through Steam or the Windows Store.
Once you’ve done this, you should then be given the option to begin installing Gears Tactics on your PC now. Keep in mind you’ll need at least 35GB to meet the minimum system requirements.
For those preloading Gears Tactics through Xbox Game Pass for PC, you’ll want to access the service’s library of games through the Microsoft Store option on your PC. Search ‘Gears Tactics’ and as long as you’ve got an active Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you’ll be able to download it from the store page.
Gears Tactics Unlock Times
According to the Microsoft site, Gears Tactics has a ‘Coordinated Universal Time’ when the game will unlock. This is:
- Eastern Time – April 28, 10:00 AM
- Pacific Time – April 28, 7:00 AM
- UK Time – April 28, 3:00 PM
- CEST – April 28, 4:00 PM
There you have Gears Tactics preload and unlock times for the PC release. As soon as we have an official release date and more information on the Xbox One version of the game, we’ll be sure to have it covered.
Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more on the game.
- Gears Tactics Hero Gabe Diaz Coming to Gears 5 on Both PC & Xbox
- Gears Tactics Gets Xbox Series X Trailer Ahead of Console Launch; Major Update Coming
- Gears Tactics Releases on Consoles on Xbox Series X & S’ Launch Day
- XCOM Chimera Squad vs Gears Tactics: Which Game Should You Buy If You Can Only Pick One?
- Gears Tactics Review – Getting the COGS Turning