Last week, Epic introduced the Skye’s Adventure Mission to Fortnite. Starting with the week 7 challenges, Skye’s Adventure focuses largely on exploring the map, rather than combat-related objectives. The Fortnite week 8 challenges continue this trend, with players largely having to traverse the map and seek out landmarks or hidden collectibles. Here’s the complete Fortnite week 8 challenge list.
Fortnite Skye Week 8 Challenges
As always, there are 10 new challenges this week. Each one rewards 40,000 XP upon completion. You can check out the full list below:
- Search Chests at Landmarks (10)
- Eliminate players with SMGs from within 15 meters (3)
- Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (3)
- Fly a Choppa under Purple, Red, and Blue Steel Bridge (1)
- Stoke a Campfire, Consume Foraged Apple, Consume Foraged Mushroom (1)
- Land at the Shark and visit The Agency in the same match (1)
- Hit Pistol headshots on players or Henchmen (10)
- Search Skye’s sword in a stone found in high places (5)
- Block damages with a Kingsman (200)
- Bounce on Crash Pads in different matches (3)
Fortnite Deadpool Week 8 Challenges
Even though Deadpool was unlocked in the week 7 challenges, there are still some to go to unlock an extra unmasked style. The week 8 Deadpool challenges in Fortnite are:
- Find Deadpool’s Pool Floaty
- Dance at Deadpool’s Yacht Party
Chances are that Deadpool’s Pool Floaty will be lurking somewhere around the Battle Pass screen. Deadpool’s Yacht Party has replaced ‘The Yacht’ named location in the very northeast of the map. Simply land here and use any dance to complete the Deadpool week 8 challenges.
It’s not yet known whether there will be even more Deadpool challenges for weeks nine and 10 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, but rest assured we’ll be covering them if Epic does roll them out.
- A New Trailer for Christopher Nolan’s ‘Tenet’ Will Premiere in Fortnite Tonight
- Fortnite ‘Gnome More War’ Secret Challenge Guide
- Fortnite: How to Get Mythic Goldfish (Battle Royale & Creative)
- Is Fortnite Skill-Based Matchmaking (SBMM) Disabled? Answered
- Fortnite Is Coming to PS5 & Series X at Launch; Unreal Engine 5 Upgrade in 2021