It’s a new week and that means there’s another list of challenges for players to grind out. The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 week 7 challenges will go live on Thursday, but thanks to leaks from yesterday’s update, we know what to expect from them a day in advance.
All Fortnite Week 7 Challenges (Skye’s Adventure)
There are 10 week 7 challenges known as ‘Skye’s Adventure’ for players to grind out in Fortnite. We’ve listed all of these below.
- Search chests at Spy Bases (7)
- Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (400)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare and Epic Item (1)
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (3)
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (10)
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest and Gorgeous Gorge (1)
- Escape a Vault using a secret passage (1)
- Visit Skye’s Coastal Campsites (3)
- Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (1)
For the most part, these challenges are pretty straightforward again. The only ones that will likely cause you problems will be to track down the various different locations you need to visit such as Rapid’s Rest, Gorgeous George, and Skye’s Coastal Campsites if you’re not already familiar with these.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook