As you’re playing through Square Enix’s new Final Fantasy 7 Remake, you’ll inevitable come across key items called Moogle Medals. The game never explicitly tells you what they are or what they’re for, so if you’re wondering what they’re all about, we’re here to explain. Here’s what you need to know about the Moogle Medals in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
Moogle Medals in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
First off, Moogle Medals can be found pretty much anywhere in the world. In our experience, they were mostly found in the breakable Shinra crates scattered across Midgar, and occasionally in treasure chests as well.
Your best bet is to just break all the crates you come across, and you’ll eventually start to accrue a good amount of Medals. You won’t be able to use them till a little later in the game, though, when you meet Aerith and reach the Sector 5 slums.
Once here, simply continue the main story until you discover the kids’ secret hideout in the slums, and you’ll find an NPC dressed like a Moogle who will accept your Medals. The NPC runs a shop called the Moogle Emporium, where you can purchase valuable items in exchange for your Medals.
All Items For Sale
Listed below, we have all the items you can purchase from the Emporium in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, along with their prices:
- 20. Gold Saucer: 1 Medal
- Ether: 2 Medals
- Turbo Ether: 4 Medals
- Elixir: 8 Medals
- Steel Pincers: 7 Medals
- Silver Staff: 2 Medals
- Enfeeblement Ring: 1 Medal
- Whistlewind Scarf: 3 Medals
- Salvation Badge: 1 Medal
- Moogle’s Mortar: 1 Medal
- The Art of Swordplay Vol. 1: 5 Medals
- Sharpshooter’s Companion Vol. 1: 5 Medals
- Way of the Fist Vol. 1: 5 Medals
- Telluric Scriptures Vol. 1: 5 Medals
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Has Sold Over 5 Million Copies
- 4K & HD Final Fantasy 7 Remake Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- How to Get the Best Dress for Cloud in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- 7 Big Questions We Have After Beating Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Spoilers)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Best Materia Combinations & Builds