After a long wait, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is finally out in the wild. Most of the original combat systems are still in place here, though there are a few new additions that both new and longtime players might be interested in. Here’s how to learn enemy skills and get the Master of Mimicry trophy in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
Learning Enemy Skills in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
In Final Fantasy 7 Remake, it’s possible to become a Blue Mage of sorts and learn a few select enemy skills. You can do this by obtaining the Enemy Skill Materia from Chadley.
You’ll need to complete the Battle Intel 16 mission for him, and he’ll sell it to you at a discounted price. Buy the Materia, then equip it on the character you want to put the skills on. After that, you’re good to go.
Getting the Master of Mimicry Trophy
Master of Mimicry is one of the trophies you can earn in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, and it requires you to learn all enemy skills available in the game. The good news is that there are only four skills to learn, making this one of the easier trophies for you to get.
We’ve listed all four enemy skills and their locations down below:
- Self-Destruct: Smogger, Sector 5 slums, Steel Mountain
- Algid Aura: Cerulean Drake, Sector 7 slums side quest, or Distillation Tower 2, 3F in chapter 15
- Spirit Siphon: Phantom, Train Graveyard
- Bad Breath: Malboro, Shinra HQ combat simulator on Hard Mode
To learn these skills, first make sure you have the Materia equipped on your controlled character. After that, you just need to wait for the enemy to use the appropriate skill on you. Once they use the skill and it hits your character, you’ll learn it, and you’ll see an onscreen prompt as well.
That’s all you need to know about how to learn all enemy skills and get the Master of Mimicry trophy in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Be sure to search for Twinfinite or check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Has Sold Over 5 Million Copies
- 4K & HD Final Fantasy 7 Remake Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- How to Get the Best Dress for Cloud in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- 7 Big Questions We Have After Beating Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Spoilers)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Best Materia Combinations & Builds