Borderlands 3 truly is all about legendary weapons. Even during events like this, more of them are added to find. Though, they have a tendency to disappear once the event is over. For this exact reason, it’s better to get your hands on some of them now before the event ends and you lose the chance for the foreseeable future. Here’s how to get the Yellowcake Legendary Rocket Launcher in Borderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels including stats and perks.
How to Get the Yellowcake Legendary Rocket Launcher in Borderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels
The path to the Yelllowcake isn’t all that difficult. Once you have begun the event, simply follow and complete the first quest given by Maurice which is to kill Cartel Members.
When that is done you will progress into the Revenge of the Cartels: Ultraviolet Nights quest. Once on the quest, Maurice will open a portal into the VIlla Ultraviolet area.
Simply following the quest will lead you to the Joey Ultraviolet boss fight; he is the one with the best chance to drop the Yellowcake and the badasses in the area are good farms as well. It couldn’t hurt to raise your game to at least Mayhem 1, just for the increased drop chance without powering enemies up too much.
Stats and Perks
As far as actual design goes, the Yellowcake is unique in that it doesn’t have a sight or anything to look down, so aiming down just brings the launcher up into view a slight bit more.
When fired, the Yellowcake releases a ball that at a certain distance explodes and splits into two projectiles which then explode and each splits as well right before contact, depending on the distance to the target. Targets are unlikely to be hit before a split as it occurs quite soon into projectile trajectory.
As the name is a reference to uranium, the radiation element on the Yellowcake is standard.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Quick summary for the best chance for getting the Yellowcake:
- Start the event and follow Maurice’s quest to the Villa Ultraviolet area.
- The quest will end with a boss fight against Joey Ultraviolet, he has the best chance at dropping the Yellowcake and can be farmed.
- Not required, but it’s advised to be on at least Mayhem 1 to augment the drop rate.
That’s it, everything you need to know for how to get the Yellowcake Legendary Rocket Launcher in Borderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels Event.
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection Free on Epic Games Store
- Gearbox Details Borderlands 3 DLC Bounty of Blood; Teases DLC Pack 4
- Borderlands 3 Mayhem 2.0: How to Get Reflux Legendary Shotgun
- Borderlands 3 Mayhem 2.0: How to Get Backburner Legendary Launcher
- Borderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to Get Wattson Legendary Shield