Animal Crossing New Horizons is a game about starting a whole new life on an island, and you’ll get to craft furniture and items to decorate your island with. In the process of doing this, you’ll likely also have to look to the stars to get some crafting materials. Here’s how to get all Zodiac Star Fragments in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Getting All Zodiac Star Fragments in Animal Crossing New Horizons
First off, Star Fragments and Large Star Fragments are materials that you can obtain to craft DIY Recipes obtained from Celeste. How this works is that whenever there’s a meteor shower on your island, you can wish on a shooting star multiple times, and you’ll be able to dig up Fragments on your beach the next morning.
Meteor showers in Animal Crossing New Horizons are completely random, and you’ll just have to wait till your villagers mention to you that one is going to happen in the evening. During the daily announcement section, Isabelle will mention that a meteor shower is set to happen in the evening, letting you know to look out for that.
In addition to that, as you’re wandering around your island, your residents might also mention it to you in conversation.
At night, pan your camera up to the sky with the right stick to look out for shooting stars. Whenever it flashes brightly in the sky, press the A button to make a wish.
The more wishes you make, the more likely you’ll be able to get a large number of Star Fragments the next day. Star Fragments are the most common material, Large Star Fragments are rarer, and Zodiac Star Fragments are the most valuable ones.
Dates for Zodiac Star Fragments
Unlike the regular Fragments in Animal Crossing New Horizons, Zodiac Star Fragments are time-locked, and they’ll rotate out throughout the year based on the horoscope dates. We’ve listed all the dates you’ll be able to get each Zodiac Star Fragment down below:
- Aquarius: Jan 20 to Feb 18
- Pisces: Feb 19 to March 20
- Aries: March 21 to April 19
- Taurus: April 20 to May 20
- Gemini: May 21 to June 20
- Cancer: June 21 to July 22
- Leo: July 23 to Aug 22
- Virgo: Aug 23 to Sept 22
- Libra: Sept 23 to Oct 22
- Scorpio: Oct 23 to Nov 21
- Sagittarius: Nov 22 to Dec 21
- Capricorn: Dec 22 to Jan 19
During these listed dates, you’ll be able to get the respective Zodiac Star Fragments for that time period.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all Zodiac Star Fragments in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Toy Day Items
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Build a Perfect Snowboy
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All New December Fish & Bugs You Can Catch
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch a Dung Beetle
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Puppies (Puppy Plushies)