Animal Crossing New Horizons is all about customizing your island until it is your utopian home. Once you get the terraforming tools to further customize your island, there are still some things that can get in your way and that thing is rocks. If you’re wondering how to move rocks in Animal Crossing New Horizons, here’s everything you need to know.
How to Move Rocks in Animal Crossing New Horizons
The first thing that you need to know about moving rocks is that you cannot actually move them like furniture. The only way to get them to move somewhere else is by breaking it with your shovel by eating some fruit.
To do this, grab any piece of fruit from a tree or your storage, open up your pouch with the X button on your Switch, and then select the piece of fruit.
Now, just hover over to the Eat option and your villager will start chomping down on the selected fruit.
You’ll see an icon on the top-left corner of your screen that will essentially tell you how many pieces of fruit that are inside of your… um system.
Now, with all of that fruit power, you can break rocks by smacking it once with your shovel.
You might get stone or iron after you break it but once you do this, the rock will not respawn in that spot. Just wait a couple of days and you will find that the rock has found a different location on your island, which is completely random.
Time needed: 1 minute.
To sum up how to move rocks in Animal Crossing New Horizons:
- Eat one piece of fruit
Open inventory with X and then select the fruit to eat it.
- Hit your shovel against a rock with the A button.
- The rock will break and will respawn in a different spot after a few days.
And that’s all you need to know about how to move rocks in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more on the life sim game on Switch, make sure to check out our extensive Guide Wiki for helpful tips and tricks.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize
- Here’s What Animal Crossing: New Horizons Needs For a Fun-Filled Second Year
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Is Getting Updates and New Features for Its One Year Anniversary
- 10 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers That Would Be Perfect Build-A-Bears