In Animal Crossing New Horizons, there are a bunch of neat little bugs, insects, and fish to find out there on your deserted island. Some of them can only be found under certain conditions like time of day or time of year. If you’re wondering how to catch Madagascan Sunset Moth in Animal Crossing New Horizons, here’s what you need to know.
Catching Madagascan Sunset Moth in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Before you get all excited to get your hands on this particular moth in Animal Crossing, you’re going to need to get a bug net first. For more information on how to do that, you can read this guide.
Once you got yourself a bug net, now you just need to make sure that your clock in Animal Crossing is somewhere between 8 AM and 4 PM and you’re playing between the months of April and September. So no, you cannot catch the Madasgcar Sunset Moth from October to March.
Here’s the Critterpedia listing for the moth so you can see the details for yourself:
And if you’re not sure how to use a net to catch an insect, simply open your pouch with X and equip the net. Now you just need to hold A when you see a bug and slowly walk up to it and then let get of A to catch it. If you run even a little bit, the bug will disappear.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To sum up how to catch a Madagascan Sunset Moth in Animal Crossing New Horizons:
- Make sure to get a bug net.
- Play your game between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM.
- Play during the months of April, May, June, July, August, and September.
And that’s all you need to know about how to catch Madagascan Sunset Moth in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For even more tips and tricks, be sure to consult our extensive Guide Wiki right here. You can check it out if you want to learn stuff like how to catch a Killifish or how to get Kicks on your island.
For everything else, just search Twinfinite.
- This Animal Crossing Movie Trailer Is Creepy as Heck
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.2.1 Update Reportedly Eliminates Duplication Exploit
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Light Sticks
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Backstreet Boys Scene Recreated in Animal Crossing
- PETA Wants Animal Crossing: New Horizons Players to Stop Catching Fish