For the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 6 challenges, players will need to ‘Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod and Rainbow Rentals’ in order to complete one of the Meowscles’ Mischief challenges. Here’s where you can find each and every one of them so you can complete the challenge.
Lake Canoe, Camp Cod & Rainbow Rentals Map Locations
- Lake Canoe – G5
- Camp Cod – G8
- Rainbow Rentals – A6
Found southwest of Dirty Docks and north of Retail Row, Lake Canoe is a large, fresh water lake that has a small island with a load of canoes standing up vertically in the center.
It also has a yellow building on the edge of the water which can help you to know you’re in the right place.
Camp Cod is the small island connected by a bridge to the main Battle Royale island that can be found in G8. It’s south of the snow-tipped mountains you can find south of Misty Meadows.
Finally, Rainbow Rentals can be found on the west coast of Fortnite’s map. Specifically, you’ll want to look for a line of differently colored beach huts on the sand. Just walk on over to them and the challenge should tick itself off if this is you’ve visited these in order.
For more tips, tricks, and guides on the current season, check out our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 guide wiki. Alternatively, you can search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below. We’ve even got a comprehensive Deadpool Challenge guide so you can unlock the antihero himself.
- Fortnite Gatherer Locations: Where to Destroy Gatherers (Week 4 Challenge Guide)
- Fortnite: How to Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (Week 4 Challenge)
- Fortnite Collection Location: Where to Destroy Collector Cases (Week 4 Challenge)
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges
- Fortnite Jennifer Walters Office Location: Where to Visit as Jennifer Walters