The Wildest Dreams DIY recipe in Animal Crossing: New Horizons will unlock items and furniture that you can craft upon purchase. But, in order to get your hands on this new kit, you’ll have to first unlock Nook’s Cranny by progressing in New Horizons and gathering materials. Here’s how to get Wildest Dreams DIY in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Getting Wildest Dreams DIY in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
For starters, you’ll first need to unlock Nook’s Cranny on your island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which can be done by talking to Tommy in the Resident Services building on your second day on the island. He’ll ask you to gather 30 wood, 30 softwood, 30 hardwood, and 30 iron nuggets.
Once you do this, the shop will be built on the following day and you can place it wherever you like on the island.
Once you have access to the new shop, you can go up to the cupboard in the top-left corner to check out some items that are on sale.
The Wildest Dreams DIY recipe might not be there on the first day so if you don’t see it for sale at first, just come back the next day and it’ll eventually pop up.
How Much Does Wildest Dreams DIY Cost?
The Wildest Dreams DIY recipe goes for 6,980 Bells, which is a high price to pay for a recipe card but if you like the contents, this might be something worth purchasing.
What Does It Come With?
Tommy will send the recipe card to your Nookphone once you make the purchase and here’s all of the things that you’ll now be able to craft:
- Plain Sink
- Wooden Fish
- Brick Oven
- Iron Wall Lamp
- Ironwood Kitchenette
To sum up how to get Wildest Dreams DIY recipe in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Open up Nook’s Cranny by playing through the game and gathering all of the materials for Tommy on the second day.
- Once the shop is open, keep checking the back-left cabinet to see if the recipe is available for purchase.
- Once you buy the DIY card, just learn the recipe and then you’ll be able to craft six new items.
And that’s all you basically need to know about how to get Wildest Dreams DIY in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. For more tips and tricks, be sure to consult our extensive Guide Wiki for the game right here or just search Twinfinite.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons