Even if it puts you deep in debt with Tom Nook, sometimes looking stylish is worth the bells. Animal Crossing New Horizons features numerous different things that’ll add to your look, including nifty backpacks. Here is everything you need to know about how to get backpacks in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How to Get Backpacks in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Despite the fact that he is notorious for selling dope footwear, Animal Crossing New Horizons’ resident shoe salesman, Kicks, is actually responsible for selling backpacks as well.
Before you can buy anything from Kicks, though, you’ll need to clear some space out in front of the Resident Services Building in the Event Plaza. To accomplish this, simply upgrade the Resident Services Building.
Upgrading the building opens up space for traveling merchants to appear in the new space. Kicks is one of those merchants, appearing randomly once a week with no set schedule.
When he does show up, just head over and interact with him. His inventory will show a random assortment of items. You’ll see the backpack is one of them.
If you have the necessary bells, purchase it and open up your inventory. All you have to do to equip the backpack is hover over it and press A.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Here’s how to get backpacks in Animal Crossing New Horizons:
- Upgrade the Resident Services Building in Event Plaza.
- Find Kicks in randomly in the Event Plaza.
He only appears once a week and has no set routine.
- Cycle through his inventory and purchase the backpack.
- Open your inventory, scroll over to the backpack, and press A to equip.
And that is everything you need to know about how to get backpacks in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For other village, quality of life, or general tips and tricks about the game, look through our ever-expanding guides wiki.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fan Creates an Earthbound-Esque Island
- Nintendo Uses Animal Crossing Twitter Account to Teach Players How to Use the Bathroom
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Guide Wiki
- You Voted & It’s Clear Fans Are Divided on Time Traveling in Animal Crossing
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch Madagascan Sunset Moth