Gyroids have long been a part of the Animal Crossing series. Alongside the NPC Gyroid character Lloid, these were also collectibles that would all make different noises and could be displayed in your home. With the series finally arriving on Nintendo Switch, some players are wondering if Gyroids are in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Gyroids in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Unfortunately, Gyroids are not in New Horizons at this moment in time. While Lloid does still seemingly pop-up from time to time at construction sites on your island, you won’t be able to get the many different variations you could in previous titles.
At least, not for now. There are rumors going around that a datamine has revealed Gyroids will come to the game, but as part of a future update. Again, this hasn’t been confirmed by Nintendo, however, so we’d take that with a pinch of salt until an official announcement has been made.
For now, though, your island in will be Gyroid-less with the exception of Lloid popping up every once in a while for bridges and slopes being constructed. We can just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best moving forward that they’re eventually added in.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons